TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification at tnpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Director, Executive Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Feb-2022
TNPSC Vacancy Details January 2022
|Post Details||Assistant Director, Executive Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 37,700 – 1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNPSC Official Website||tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Director Co-operative Audit||8|
|Executive Officer, Grade–I||4|
TNPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per TNPSC official notification candidate should have completed Higher Diploma, Degree, LLB, CA, MA, M.Com from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Post Name Qualification Assistant Director Co-operative Audit Higher Diploma, CA, MA, M.Com Executive Officer, Grade–I Degree in Law
TNPSC Salary Details
Post Name Salary (Per Month) Assistant Director Co-operative Audit Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Executive Officer, Grade–I Rs. 37,700 – 1,19,500/-
TNPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 35 years, as of 01-07-2022.
- The maximum age limit for Ex-Servicemen is 50 years.
Post Name Age Limit (Years) Assistant Director Co-operative Audit Max. 30 Executive Officer, Grade–I 30 – 35
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee For Assistant Director: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee For Executive Officer: Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Exam, Oral Test in The Shape of an Interview
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (Assistant Director, Executive Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in, Starting from 21-01-2022 to 22-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Director, Executive Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimations regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Feb-2022